What did you ladies do today? Did you go shopping? Spent time with your family?

Me I went shopping for my little one

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Shopping

• Wow- that kid is set! I need a whole new wardrobe too- wanna adopt me?! lol :p I'm already potty trained & I do my chores :p

Anyway, my day was kinda boring. Got stuff done around here while the kids were at a ball game w/ my mom. Fell asleep waiting for the guy who never showed to give me an estimate on fixing a leak. Then my 1 y/o niece was here for a while. Fun times. :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I went hiking to celebrate my birthday.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Cool, Virginiamama, my stepson is really into chess. I'm thinking when he graduates from high school--he'll have to really bust his butt this year to pull it off--I'll get him a nice wooden or ceramic set.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• WOW- that's quite a shopping trip!

I went to the store for dinner stuff for the next couple days...
    discussed possible cars (we will be getting another soon) and how we are going to go about it
    went to zumba - SO much fun!
    made dinner
    now hanging out -watching tv ...ufortunately though, hubby has put it on Pawnstars AGAIN (getting really sick of that show)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Yikes. lol

Stayed home with my 5 yr old..got after him for chasing the neighbor kids around with a wiffle ball bat..(the neighbor boy was playing with it and kept hitting him with it so apparently my son took it from him and attempted to do the same....when I went out the neighbor kid told me "I accidently kept hitting him with the bat" LOL).

That was my day lol only other semi mentionable thing that happened is the same neighbor's mother sent him over to ask if we had a thermometer as her lil one was "burning up". So I brought over my(in ear) thermometer and then found my old digital to give her.

Yeah my day was boring lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Aw, what did you buy?

I worked on a manuscript. Played Hungry Hippos and dug in the sandbox with my daughter. Nothing too far out of the ordinary.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I went to work. Afterwards Starbucks with my friend. Picked my son up from camp and we went shopping for a new chess set for him.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• We went swimming, then dh and middle kid went to the mall. I got a new do rag and looked at some cute helmets and glasses then stopped by bath & body works. We ended up eating dinner at Applebee's.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Went to work and went to the for the first time in like 6 months lol. Walked 45 mins on the treadmill and was ready to lay on the floor lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I walked 4 miles and bought gifts for my son's birthday.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2013