Why does my ex bf still want to play games with me on his phone

My ex and i used to play words with friends and running with friends. We broke up because the distance and our schedules. but he still plays words and running with me via phone. Im 30 and he's 39. I stopped playing a couple days ago to see if he would go away but now hes nudging me to play. He sometimes sends me messages through there but nothing personal just about the game. I still like him but I'm trying to move on and I expressed that to him after the break up 3 weeks ago. Why is he still playing? Words with friends

Twinmamma06

Asked by Twinmamma06 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Relationships

• What is words?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• It's a GAME. Something to do when you're bored. How about you unfriend him on the game and block his number?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Words with friends
    Twinmamma06

Comment by Twinmamma06 (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Nothin wrong with leaving some doors open I guess......the ball is in your court
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 10:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• If you want to be done with him, can you delete him off your game or block him or something?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Part of me hopes he comes back but I don't want to get my hopes up so I've been making an effort to move on
    Twinmamma06

Comment by Twinmamma06 (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• It is just a game. If you guys ended on good terms then he probably sees no reason to not play it with you. If you can't handle it, block him.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I am not familiar with this game but from what you say it is with more than just you, am I correct?
    He is playing a game and maybe you play the game well and he enjoys playing the game with you.
    I see no reason for him to stop. But if you do not want to play then you can stop and play something else.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• You don't have to play and could just ignore him.
    healthykidsmom

Answer by healthykidsmom at 10:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• if he nudged you you havent bothered to resign the game
    and you could always decline an offer

you dont Have to play
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2013