I'm doing the happy dance!

I get a CM coffee mug! I'm doing the happy dance!

Okay, I'm easily amused. But this silly Answerer of the Week thing paid off, and I need a new mug anyway because two of mine have broken recently.

So what silly little thing has you smiling tonight?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 10:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My grandson went to his dad's Sunday.
    He left two Hershey's kisses and a note telling grandpa and me that to enjoy those kisses until he gets back. He is 12 . almost 13.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Ive gotten, totes, sunscreen, frisbee, gift cards, halloween decorations , metal water bottle & other stuff from cm. :) enjoy your mug!
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• DS made me laugh today, playing with my Dad's 5 month old puppy. They were too cute!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• The cactus my husband got me for my birthday. He wrote a cute note to go with it. He said he bought it to remind me of him and our son. It has a little bit of mean prickly things with a little bit of niceness (the flower on the cactus). His note has made me smile all day long.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Ballad, I can't see you as anything but nice!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Good for you, Ballad. You deserve it. And every time you drink out of that mug, you can think of us:-)

I'm smiling because after work today, I went grocery shopping, put all the groceries away, made a dessert for tomorrow night, and cleaned up my kitchen. I still have time to enjoy my sugar free fudge pop and answer a few questions on here before heading to bed.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 10:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Congratuations
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Cafemom sent me a travel mug and slippers last year. It was nice to know they were thinking of me.
    Enjoy your mug. :)
    Tonight, I took an air-obics class at the trampoline bounce place. I felt completely ridiculous, but I must say, my legs are hurting.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Ahhhhhh I want one!!! Anyway, congrats! Also, I found the sweetest, juiciest cantaloupe ever! I ate little over half of it!!! It was nice and cold...yummmm.
    Also, my dd is in bed and my hubby!!! GRINNING*
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Congrats!!!! Yippie!!! I got an Easter Basket filled with Chocolate a few years back. Unfortunately it came right before I had my glucose tolerance test that I failed when I was pregnant so I couldn't eat it for about 7 months! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2013