I am a mother of 3 all under the age of five. I am 27 years old and can never seem to look good when I go out. I would like to look good although the job of being a mother is endless. With three babies, how can a manage quick ways to at least look decent when walking out the door? Help please:)

dmj8162

Asked by dmj8162 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Brush your hair and put on a pair of nice jeans?

It's really not THAT difficult to make yourself presentable.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Well, what do you think looks unpresentable now? Choose one thing and start with that.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Hair product wins in this case. Add lipstick and a decent top and you're set.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Get an easy to manage haircut, lip gloss and mascara.
    Even a t-shirt and jeans can look fashionable when you add a scarf or the right jewelry.
    This is not hard.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• What's your definition of looking decent? Full fig makeup and hair? Or just not in sloppy sweats? Or somewhere in between?

For me, paring it down was essential. Starting with my hair. I had a short haircut when my son was a baby and didn't grow it out for years. No product needed... wash and go. Makeup was pared down to three items: Foundation (you may be able to do without), blush and mascara. Done. (I never wear lipstick. Don't like it.) My wardrobe was equally simplistic; everything went together so all I ever had to do was pull a top and pull a bottom and I was done. I would only wear my wedding ring and simple stud earrings: done.

What often takes a long time is fussing. Eliminate the fussing and you get all kinds of time back.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I think we'll groomed eyebrows do wonders. I feel like a million bucks when my eyebrows are done. Summer time I think an easy way could be cute sandals even with a plain tee and short or pants it makes it look fancy. That and a cute purse, bracelet or necklace.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 12:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Take a few minutes each night to put out the clothes that you are going to wear the next day. Then do something like this for your hair. It looks great and takes five minutes the night before and about two minutes in the morning. Slap on some mascara, blush and lipgloss and you have a 10 minute morning routine. I would also make sure to put out all of your accessories the night before too.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• there is a tinted moisturizer I throw on in the am, a dab of light lipstick and off I go, even a cute hat can add a fabulous feeling. Good luck, you have your hands full but deserve to feel stunning.
    poppincorns

Answer by poppincorns at 1:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• When I really don't have time I only put on a bit of moisturiser and mascara, it opens my eyes and makes me look more awake! Also I'll use straighteners on the front part of my hair and tie the rest up in a loose bun.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 4:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• When my oldest 3 were under 5, I had no problem putting in a video for 15-20 mins so I could get myself ready. And do as much as you can the night before

Answer by missanc at 8:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2013