My last period was jan 23 2013 but i had sex with my ex the first week of feb mulitple times and sex with my boyfriend after that when exactly did i get pregnant

my period started on jan 23,2013 and my period went off about jan 29 2013 but feb i never got it. i found out feb 26 from a home pregnancy test i was pregnant when exactly did i get pregnant. the last time i had sex with my ex was feb the 5th is the babys his

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

• If you had sex with someone else besides your ex aroun the same time, the only way to know for sure who the father of your baby is will be to get DNA testing on the baby and the men who might have helped to make it after the birth.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• It is highly possible it is your ex's baby... it is also highly possible it is anyone else baby of whom you may have had sex with during the first 2 weeks of February. If you started your period on Jan 23 it most likely ovulated between Feb 1st and Feb 10th. You will need a dna test if there is more than one possibility.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• IF you have a run of the mill 28 day cycle conception would have occurred on or around February 6th so this..... had sex with my ex was feb the 5th..... is highly probable.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• thank you guys so much thats what i figured that she is my exs but i do have another question is it wrong to be happy about my unborn daughter being his
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• It could be either one of them but I think the one you have sex the first week of february is the most likely candidate to be the father.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• If you're happy about it being your ex's sounds like you don't care about your current boyfriend. If you did you would have never spread your legs for your ex. Do him a favor and let him find a woman that will treat him better. I still suggest to do a DNA test instead of assume.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• i figured it is my exs but i tryed to tell him to move on n he wont 4 some reason
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• If you are with a new man, then yes it's kinda sad for you to be happy that your baby is your ex's. Just a word to the wise - if you are going to be sleeping with multiple people that close together, protection!!!

Answer by missanc at 9:39 AM on Jun. 25, 2013