What could this be?

I have the worst bug phobia and there is something in my basement making me their dinner and I can't stand it. I thought about bed bugs but I don't know where I would have picked them up at. None of my friends have them or anyone I know and its just happening in my basement. Plus there is no sign of bed bugs unless they are really hiding but nothing on my bed or baseboards.

Maybe it could just be spiders. Im not sure but I'm very allergic and can't breathe if I get bit enough.

The people I rent from have known about this for over a week now and haven't done anything. No one has come in and sprayed or nothing. I sprayed some raid and it worked for a few days but whatever it is is back and hungry.

I have a townhouse so I guess whatever it is could have come from the neighbors but this is driving me crazy because im a single mom and don't get child support. I can't just keep spending money trying to get rid of whatever is doqn there. I wish I could just pay an exterminator but I can't afford it at the time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2013 in Home & Garden

• http://bedbugger.com/photos-of-bed-bugs-and-signs-of-bed-bugs/

Here, check these out & see if they look like your bites.  If not, do you have pets?  Could be fleas?  Hope you figure it out.  GL

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I am thinking fleas.

Answer by Bmat at 6:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• If the previous owner had dogs, they are probably fleas hungry as hell, buy a fogger and get out of the house while it works....

Answer by older at 8:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2013

• if it is bedbugs they could have come through the walls from the neighbors

you could also lay down a sticky trap might help in figuring out if it is spiders
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2013