How many of u ladies have been told at ur 20 wk or so ultrasound that u have a low-lying placenta??

In other words, Placenta Previa.I am 22 wks and just had my ultrasound yesterday morning. The doc came in and told me the ultrasound is showing placenta previa..I am suppose to go back in 4 wks to see if it's changed. What if it doesn't go change? Can any of u tell me what usually comes next?

Aneq

Asked by Aneq at 8:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was told that also, I can't remember how far along I was. About 20-something weeks. Anyway, by the next ultrasound a few weeks later, all was fine.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 8:25 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I was told this as well, and it shifts when your uterus grows, most of the times. they'll check it again - chances are -it will move! good luck! :)
    MommyDado

Answer by MommyDado at 8:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2009