Run across any good ideas lately?? Pinned this the other day.... made it happen today!

Over the door shoe holder... Easily the best 5.97 I've ever spend in Walmart!!! Genius!! 

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• That is a good idea! I haven't had time to make anything lately. I did try the baby oil for shaving though and it worked fairly well.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Doggie Dining and Toy Station

This is my next project. Ive been looking for a stand like that at yardsales lately

LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I make things from pinterest all the time. I love that site.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Haha, I'm a Pinterest addict.

We recently made my dog a dog bed out of pallets, because I had seen something like it on Pinterest :)

bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Wow, good idea!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I went to the gym for the first time in a LONG time yesterday and their new treadmills have 13" TV screens on them with about 20 cable channels and 10 local channels you can watch while you run/walk. I think THAT is an AMAZING idea.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I've been wanting to try mixing my own laundry detergent, but DH keeps going out and buying stuff from the store instead of getting me what I need, lol.

There are tons of things on Pinterest that I love - recipes, crafts, ideas for the kiddo. I'm on there all the time, haha. Though lately I've been pinning more Benedict Cumberbatch than anything ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• LOL, that is awesome Crafty! I pin tons of stuff but I have only made a couple of the food dishes so far.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• My niece keeps telling me to check out Pinterest. One of these days I guess I will. That's a great idea btw. I could go broke getting the stuff to get us organized tho! :/
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I just realized I lied! The last Pinterest pin I tried was Jello cookies! I made them yesterday - burned myself on the pan, too :( But they came out pretty well :)

I did a jalapeno cream cheese stuffed chicken breast for lunch yesterday, too, that I had saved on Pinterest. Topped it with that fiesta nacho cheese stuff, it was so good!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2013