What have you done today and what time is it?

Just past 11am over here...

So far I have

Vacuumed the couches and curtains
3 loads of laundry, folded and put away
Cleaned the gross high chair
Dis assembled the car seat cover from an expired car seat and am washing it
Swept the kitchen floor
Made breakfast
Showered and got dressed
Put baby down for nap
Just started the Lorax for my kid

I think I'll wash windows now.

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I usually sit on my ass. I think I'm stressed.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2013 in General Parenting

• Ive been at work for the last 5 hours. Its 1230 where I am
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• It's 11:35 am.
    I had some coffee. Made myself eggs and toast. Made the kids breakfast. and uh..... Hm. I think I should get off my ass and go do something.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• You sound about as busy as me today.

Here, the lice saga continues, just when we thought it was over. So i've treated 3 kid's heads (which includes an hour each of listerine, washing it out, combing, then another hour of baby oil, washing it out, combing, picking out nits [thankfully only one has it this time]) washing everything with even a stitch of fabric on it (i think im on my 6th? load, still another to go) spraying furniture, carpets, the car, mattresses

Ive also cleaned the hamster cage, litterbox, swept the porch, living room & kitchen, and done a load of dishes.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• oh its 2:38 pm
    tnm786

• Good for you, it feels good to get stuff done, maybe tomorrow you will be lazy....I haven't done much except take care of my grand daughter for about 2 hours or so, enjoying her every minute and hoping that the hearing my daughter went to this morning would be fruitful, but nothing happened, birth mom has disappeared and she still has parental rights so our adoption needs to wait......but it is ok, the more we have the baby the better our chances of keeping her....

Answer by older at 2:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• It is 1.38pm. I went to work and am back home now. Eating lunch.

Answer by louise2 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• :( I am so glad our lice never came back. It was a 6 month saga for us... There's no health risk but it's just disgusting.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• 2:45.
    I had coffee and took a shower.
    Oh and I folded some wash.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Don't forget the car and car seats. Hairbrushes and hats. Carpet is the worst too. And your dryer lint catch in the dryer. I don't think they can live in there but it's still icky.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• it is nasty. plus, we're going on vacation next week so i'm glad i caught it today. she isn't infested like my oldest was, but she's pretty close to it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2013