Weight

I have been looking at a few differently things and i'm stuck, my personal trainer and nutritionist don't even know why I can't lose weight. I am a steady 180 lbs and I want it to GO AWAY! I looked into Plexus Slim and I think i'm going to try it. Yes, I have seen the "warnings" on it, but honestly.. I can't see where this "natural" product can be any worse than getting a dr. to prescribe me something.. or those procedures that sometimes don't even work correctly!! I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about plexus success..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jun. 25, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• I have never heard of it. Do you know what's in it? I've heard good things about green coffee bean.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• what have you ben doing to lose?

No- I have not heard of it, but I don't use any pills, shakes or anything like that
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Never heard of plexus, but I did try raspberry ketone and also green coffee bean, and while they aren't miracle cures, I think I got a boost from them in the beginning that elped me start losing weight.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I tried a 3 day sample of it and I lost 5 pounds on it. I don't expect that everyday, but it was a jump start to my system.. i'd be happy with that a month, but the general of it is more than that.. These pictures are amazing that I see. What I have tried.. weight watchers, herbalife, i have done the diet, calorie counting and the exercise.. with a nutritionist and personal trainer looking over my shoulder.. they just don't get what it is that's keeping me from losing it.. i can maintain a weight until I mix in "regular" diet and exercise.. ANYWAY!! It's a drink that's made with natural plant extracts.. I graduated with my health and wellness degree in march, and what I can professionally find, there isn't really anything wrong with what's in it.. but idk what to do.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Plexus Slim is a completely natural product that uses organic plant extracts to help your body manage itself. These extracts are highly concentrated to get you the results you want by triggering certain organs in your body to work better. If you do choose plexus slim, I would suggest the accelerator because this will help to manage your appetite, as well as shrink the stomach. When you're at your target weight you can stop taking plexus, or choose certain days to keep that extra bit of energy it provides as well.
    angiedhills

Answer by angiedhills at 7:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Well, I have seen a few negative people on the web talking about it. I guess there is a few for everything thought.. The 3 day trial was good and everything, but i don't want to be let down after a week and then not get any results! I simply hate being where I am at in life with my weight, and seeing how no one can give me an answer it is extremely frustrating! Have you tried the product yourself, or know anyone I could talk to about it.. I still have a few questions or I wouldn't be here! Thanks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I have a few facebook sites where you could ask more questions if you like, or see other's results: https://www.facebook.com/PlexusHealthandWellnessLifestyle Or you could find out more information from here http://PlexusSlim.com/futurehealth. If you have any questions, feel free to respond to me here as well! Good luck Anon!
    angiedhills

Answer by angiedhills at 7:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Alright thank you! I will look into it! .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Are you on any meds? A lot of medicines, especially anti-depressants will make you fat and keep you from losing weight. It happened to me. Even after I got off of them it took me a long time to start losing. Just a thought. One of my friends just started selling this stuff and she loves it. Good luck!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• No, I don't take any medication.. and, generally w/ a thyroid problem a person tends to weight more than I do before realizing it.. that and maintaining is even difficult.. Thank you all for the insight! I have ordered the product for a month and will get back to you guys and tell you how I am doing!! Thanks again!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2013