School work ideas

My dd Kerry is in the 8th grade and her class is doing a project.. They have several areas of which to choose from.. Kerry has decided on Women's Right Movement.. I went on line and printed off several quotes to make a poster but she wants to do something else for extra credit.. Anyone have any ideas ? BTW she is doing this herself I just found some stuff she may need..
Thanks..

kerrysmom

Asked by kerrysmom at 8:12 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• can i ask why you added that she is doing this by herself ? there is no shame in helping her. i help my children with projects whenever i can. my daughter is in elevnth grade and i am sure she has done something on this subject i will ask her when she gets home and give you what ever info i can
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• How about going to old folks homes and talking to the older women there who may have lived through getting their right to vote?

Answer by gemgem at 8:18 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Maybe interview someone from a current day woman's rights organization and do a comparison between two points in history? Then and now...to show how far we've come and how far we still need to go.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• A timeline of womens rights
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2009