For those that miscarried and the baby didnt expell yet... adult content

how long didn't take?

ivy been bleeding for 5 days now. my hcg was only 641 so im assuming it was gone rather quickly.
i was checked yesterday and my cervix was still closed .

i am wearing a pad but im not even really bleeding onto it. its mostly when i sit on the toilet. some clots have came out. im lightly cramping periodically but not enough to even say im in pain.

if this is going to happen, id rather it just happen already. i can't take waiting.
i don't want it to happen while im working or anything. i have been off work for 2 days and have tmrw off and i hope it will happen while im at home.

i wrote a long letter to the baby. i was thinking about sharing it on here since i dont have the real recipient here for it.

anyway how long does this take? im almost wanting to set up an appointment for a d&c .

idk ...

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

•  Wish I could help, but  I did set up the appointment for a D&C for a couple of reasons. I had a tendency to bleed profusely and I didn't want to agonize over when it would finally happen.  Keeping you in my thoughts. (( Hugs)) so sorry you have to go through this.

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• How far along were you? Two of my miscarriages were early ones, and with those, the bleeding never got much worse than what you described in your post. As long as your pregnancy hormones are dropping, and as long as you make sure the levels go down to zero, what you see right now is as bad as the bleeding might get. The two late miscarriages I had were a lot worse than that, but early ones are often just like heavy periods. I'm sorry for your loss.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• i was only 6 weeks. when does bleeding even end after it comes out??
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• What Ballad said. I was very early when I miscarried, so it wasn't that bad.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• First off hugs and love to you. That's a dreadful heartache. I had 5 miscarriages and a still birth at 7 months. It's rough.

I had a D&C with all but the last two.. Everyone is different, but the pain was managed with prescription drugs. I bled for about 2 weeks. You need to talk to your OB.

Hugs sweetie.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 8:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I am so sorry, this has happened to me, I made the appointment for a D&C because I just couldn't take the pain of waiting, I really think you should do the same, sorry :(
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 8:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Exactly what Ballad said is what happened to me also.I am not sure if your OB wants to see you again in a week or 2 but I would schedule a appointment. Yet again I am sorry for your loss.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I have had to have a D7C with each and every one of mine. Please talk to your doctor if it lasts more than 10 days. It will be a longer and heavier "period" than normal.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• So sorry, I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks & I experienced bleeding then clots then a regular period. So chances are you already passed everything & now it will be like a regular period with the lining of your uterus shedding. I had 3 D&C's for pregnancies farther along where the bleeding stopped then came back for a few months sporadically where everything had not successfully passed. If you go to work it will help take your mind off it a little & know you are not alone. These things happen for a reason. it;s better for you & the baby. :(

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• yesterday i was told it didn't pass yet.

my cervix was closed and u can still see the embryo
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2013