Spaghetti

I got to thinking that every time the dinner question comes up, somebody somewhere is having spaghetti. I don't think I've seen that with any other food, although there are others that turn up often. Do you suppose spaghetti is the most common dinner meal in the country or something? I wnder how we would find out?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 7:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2013 in Food & Drink

• we eat it once a week here, and sometimes more but with a different noodle (mostaccioli, rotini, ziti, etc). im italian and i could eat pasta everyday lol my kids love it too, though they are picky with the sauces. my youngest enjoys alfredo, meat sauce, marinara, basil pesto, etc, my middle doesn't like red sauce and my oldest doesn't like white sauce. so ill switch up how i make it and the rule is, if they eat a little bit with the sauce then they can have plain noodles after that.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I'm a pasta lover! Because I'm watching my diet, I usually make a big salad and just a bit of pasta on the side
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• We eat it at least twice a month because it is cheap!! I guess you could do a gallop poll to find out! lmao!! Get the Ragu company to fund it!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• lol idk, we have it quite often at my house b/c it's cheap, quick and everyone here loves pasta
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• It seems an awful lot of us are eating a lot of tacos, too.

http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/eat/best-usa-travel/top-50-american-foods-513946

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• It is cheap and easy to make and you can freeze the leftovers, makes it a very popular meal.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• My son loves it and I fix it for him twice a week. I really do not care for it and will eat it sometimes.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• It's cheap and quick to throw together and plus my kids love it.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• We eat pasta sometimes twice a week. Italians love their pasta. Like TNM said there are so many ways to make it. Love pasta.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Idk... I usually make spaghetti as a side, not as a main dish. We have it once a week, I guess.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2013