is it on where you are?

do any of you get or listen to the DC and Family radio show where you are? well i am listening to it right now with tears streaming down my face. they are having a segment with wives and children whose fathers and husbands who are in the military and overseas. do you know how heart wrenching this is ? to hear lil children say daddy i love you and miss you and wives crying cuz they miss their husbands sooo much? so lets worry about when we are getting that imaginary stimulus check or how bad mothers are cuz they dont breastfeed. and forget about how sad and lonely and scared these little kids and wives are okay? come one people lets have a heart for once and quit fighting about such assinine things.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is heart breaking. I could NEVER be a military mans wife. I'm not that strong of a person (and I'm pretty strong) That would be so hard and I give those women and children ALOT of credit!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Military men are such heroes.Their families are special too.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• it was just so heatbreaking to hear those little kids on there sending messages to their daddies god bless them i am still crying
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:51 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• This gave me goosebumps, I couldn't be a military wife, I don't see how they do it, I give them major props...
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• being an army wife is probably the hardest job i have ever done....no joke....

deployments are horrible.... it was so hard for me and i wasnt even the one over there!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:44 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Exactly !!! My 27 year old cousin is in Iraq.. This is her 3rd tour.. Last time i saw her was at her mother's funeral.. I'm so proud of her...
    kerrysmom

Answer by kerrysmom at 9:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• And yet it is somehow ok for our government to allow these men to be homeless or battle health issues or mental health issues. I think if you serve our country then there are certain things that should always be taken care of no questions asked. I also think people forget that these men are not the only ones making a sacrifice...all these women and children put there lives on hold, hold their breath waiting for the day the come home safe. These men and women watch their kids grow up in pictures. Miss first steps, tooth, homerun and the list goes on. Day after day after day. I think a society is only as good as how it treats its military, senior citizens and its young.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:20 AM on Feb. 18, 2009