How to fix?

I have been married for almost six years, we have two toddlers and we are currently both working at home since four weeks ago, i just has a big fight with my husband because he yelled at our 5 year old because he answered me in playing in a ride way, i told him something like you are always so anxious and he said i was too. So my husband snaps, tells at him not to disrespect me and calls him a fucker. I yelled at my husband telling not to used those words on him. He gets mad and tells me he'll never against edúcate our kid, i say to him he nees to but in a proper way. I left to our room with the other kid and when i come back he is not even taking to me. Im tired, he is always thinking he is too much. We have sex only when he wants, he tracks Everywhere i go, everything i do. And he wont let me go dress nicely no where if yes not with me. He never helps out with the kids, the baby still wakes up tríceps at night. He never helps me carry her on tríps or anything, and he always says im the one who is wrong.

I dont know what to do.

Please give me some advise, leaving for good is no option since it is bar but i do Believe we can work on it some how.

Vian.aram

Asked by Vian.aram at 10:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• Try rewriting this so that we can understand and try to help you. I realize you are upset but you need to make yourself clearer.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Wow. I would have yelled at him for calling my kid a fucker, too. And then he tried to turn it around on you by saying he'd never intervene again, what an ass. Maybe you can talk to him when both of you are calmer. Maybe with you both working from home, there's not enough space between you. I don't know, but I would have come unglued myself over that, and I actually have in my own household. Name calling is bad enough, but an adult swearing at a kid is way over the top.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Counseling
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Marriage counseling. TOMORROW.

And leaving NEEDS to be an option. Before the yelling turns to hitting or WORSE.

Do you want your children to act like this? If you stay without taking any steps to correct it, or if you take the steps and yet nothing changes, you've condemned them to becoming the same kind of jerks.

Leaving would be to give them hope of a better life.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• If some guy that I'm married to calls my kid a fucker, that's abuse. Go ahead and let a man abuse your kid and control the shit out of you but I could never do that. Kids don't have a way to defend themselves and that's what parents are for. Since your kid needs defense from his dad, you are all he has. If you can't leave for yourself at least do it for that innocent child. Really.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2013