Party ideas for a 1 year old please?

Ive been sick and havent had time to get my sons birthday party together. Now i only have a week to get it done. I need ideas for games, food, and gift bags. All i really have is a lil candy for the bags. I was looking online for some gift bag ideas but what i found will only deliver after the 7th! I dont know what to do and because of being sick i had to stay out of work and dont have much money to spend. i do understand hes only one and wont mind a lil nothing party but there are kids that are old and i would like everyone to have fun.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2013 in Entertainment

• Cake and family is all you need. Your child won't remember, and when he grows up and sees the pictures, all he needs to know is he was surrounded by the people who love him on his birthday.
    If you want the other kids to have fun, go buy a giant thing of bubbles and let them play.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• His family is huge lol.. I only invited family. The baby has 2 sisters and 3 brothers alone lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I agree. Get bubbles or squirt guns for the kids to play with, make a cake, and call it good. Kids know how to make their own fun without a lot of stuff from the store.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I agree with pp. You really don't need birthday games when the birthday boy is too young to play. :) Hope for nice weather and send the kids outside to play. Cake for the guests, a tiny cake for the one year old to trash and you're good!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• games and gift bags for who?
    the child will be ONE. An empty box or two and some bows will be enough!
    I'd say keep it simple- no reason to get ridiculous about a party that a 1 yr old is not even going to remember :)
    get some simple food and a cake and some ballons maybe and there you go. Just don't forget to take many pictures
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2013