Friend betray

Just curious.

To whoever has done this before, if you have a friend and you are talking about her behind her back and preparing the perfect moment for everything you have work "so hard" to blow in their face, when she realices what b you are and how you stab her in the back.

Why didnt you just said like "bitch, get out of my way or ill give you the worst shitty days you can think of"???.

So red :( Is there really no friends out there? How do you cope?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• Need more details before I can form an opinion.
    I mean, did she burn down your house or was she just texting your man?
    Big difference.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I'm not following this. We need a few more dots if you want us to connect them sensibly.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• What you write makes no sense. But anyone who would stab another in the back is NOT A FRIEND.

From what I read there are no friends in your world. I have them in mine, but we all use our butcher knives in their proper functions, to prepare food.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• I don't have enough info to really respond. I will say I have friends and they are not just looking to stab me in the back. They have had plenty of opportunities over the years, had they wanted to.

Maybe you need new friends to hang with.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• My brain can't figure this out. Are you trying to say that a friend did that to you but your question is like, "If you talk shit about your friend, why would you do that?" and then the question about if there are real friends and how do you cope. Yes there are for sure. I've lost a few friends and I cope by not giving a shit about removing toxic people from my life and feeling good about it. Hope that helped a little.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• I was never that friend, infact i had a friend like that. always went to her house and listended ot her and confided in her. She went behind my back told my hubby my dirty little secrets, tried to get involved with him and never paid me back a sent of what i lent to her. I cut my losses and moved on. dont trust the huby enough to confide in him anymore. but if you have a friend like that or are that firend, then you arent really a friend.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2013