What's on your kitchen table?

I don't like going to bed with dirty dishes in the kitchen, especially in the summer. I just got done washing the dishes, wiping down the counters and cleaning the stove. I noticed I have a lot on my table.

I have a crockpot, toaster, coffeepot, coffee, sugar for the coffee (in a sealed container as I don't need ants), notebook, pen, keys, bananas, rolls, and a couple electric air fresheners.
In my defense though, my apartment only has 1 counter and that has the microwave and dish drainer on it.

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 11:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• A candle, 2 cups and a bottle of lotion (not sure how that got there!)

Answer by missanc at 9:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• I don't have a table. When we remodeled our kitchen I opted for more counters/cabinets, and there's not enough room for a table anymore. I've been on the hunt for a pub style table but haven't found the right one yet.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• A vinyl table cloth I use when DD crafts, paints, and paper. Gotta tidy that, lol!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• A fish bowl.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Christ. Dirty dishes from dinner. A dirty griddle. A sand bird. A dolphin. Mail. Nuts. Dirt. Bibs.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Another laptop, a Bose sound system (currently in the process of building a stand for it to go underneath the tv in the living room), and a tablecloth. I hate waking up to a dirty kitchen.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• bowl with fruit and my purse
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I don't have a kitchen table.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 11:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• I'm almost embarrassed to say. The table is always getting piled up with stuff. Right now there's some mail that needs to be gone through, two boxes and a padded envelope with manuscripts that need to go with the postman, a bucket of playdough and cookie cutters, a partly done jigsaw puzzle, a nail clipper, a book about how to make paper airplanes and some half-finished planes along with colored pencils for marking them, a placemat with pictures of healthy foods on it, a couple of Christmas ornaments my boyfriend brought back from his parents' estate sale, a clear plastic capsule that showsoff my stepson's broken tooth he got pulled out--it's a trophy for him--and God only knows what else is buried in the heaps. Half the table is fairly clear so we can eat, but this is a small condo, so clutter tends to rule the day.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:53 PM on Jun. 25, 2013

• Clean dishes and a cookbook ATM. Dishwasher broke and I stupidly thought I just did something wrong and started them again and uh again. I figured it out today that I did syaty it and it did not do its job. So hand washing for the last three days. So I decided since most of the dishes were out why not was them all and clean the cabinets and then I ran out of steam. lol so there they sit.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2013