i am a pregnant single mother who is being evicted from my home. i have two small children to care for, and i also have to have my van repaired so i can even move. have been unable to find work because of lack of transportation and also most places around me will not hire pregnant women. i really need some financial help . i have no money to move. can anyone help me.

i get very little child support, and i also have to find a temporary home for my dogs. my baby is due in september and i really do not know what to do. desperate sgmom

desperatesgmom

Asked by desperatesgmom at 2:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2013 in Money & Work

• have you talked to your local social services? Call 211 and tell them what you told us. there are services to help with all of that(except the dogs).
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:08 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• First resort is family if that is a no go , then calll 211 and find out what services are available to you.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• Maybe a local church can help.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• Call 211. That is a hotline for social services in your area and is your best resource.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• where is the father of the baby you have in your belly? where are you staying at now to use a computer? Call your local homeless shelter and see if they will help you.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 7:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• Social services. 211 They can help find something. Any family you have at all move in. Maybe even the baby daddy's mom will let you stay there.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2013