Should i allow alone time between my husband and the mother of his child adult content

the mother of my husbands first daughter has been pressuring him to spend time alone with just her and the child. My issue is just recently she made the comment of she does not want me or my child around her daughter because we are not family she even told him that my daughter was not the young girls sister which hurt my daughter a lot. She has also came to my house well i was at work dressed very inappropriately in a very short skirt a g-string and a tube top and was bending over showing her behind in front of my children and husband. I smell something fishy but want to know if I am reading to much into it all....

trinalette88

Asked by trinalette88 at 2:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2013 in General Parenting

• She sounds like a troublemaker! I'd suggest that your husband tell her that her behavior is inappropriate, and that if it keeps up he will report her for harassment and stalking! I would start documenting everything, to have proof that her behavior is inappropriate. I'd also contact hubby's lawyer and let him/her know this woman is being difficult, and ask if there is any legal action he can take to keep her out of the picture. I'd also suggest that he request that all future child exchanges be done in a public place-- like the police department!
    Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• What does their custody order say? I'm sure there's nothing in it about supervised visitation. He is allowed to have time with his child and she has no business being there.
    Your HUSBAND also needs to grow some balls and tell her to knock her shit off, and that he is not interested in any relationship with her. She is not to contact him unless it is directly related to the well-being of the child.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• Exactly what PGA said. The answer to "mom's" request is NO. In capital letters.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• You have to be kidding me....do you really have to ask? And why the hell would your husband even entertain the thought for a moment?

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• It sounds like your husband's ex is becoming a disruptive force in your home and family, and as such, your husband--not you--should take steps to eliminate the problem.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• SHE does not get to be in control of HIS time with his child. I would hope you could trust him enough not to be swayed by her pathetic attempts to turn him on. Since she is trying to add herself into his time I would go back to the courts. His visitation should not need to be supervised, at least not by her. She's trying to get under your skin. Don't let her. Explain to your child that this is her half sister despite what the mother says. You just can't change DNA.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• Then the only time he should spend with her is 5 minutes at 7pm on Friday night and 5 minutes at 7pm on Sunday night. If she tries to interfere with that, he can take her back to court and have her held in contempt for failing to comply with a court order.

As far as being alone for that period of time - personally, if it makes it easier on the child, I'd do it. I understand the urge to prove a point by being there when he gets the child, or his desire to make sure she understands that YOU are his wife. But to me, it's always more important to remember that these situations are already stressful on the child, and when you start playing these relatively petty games, it only makes things worse for the child.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• your husband needs to not allow

if it is not in court papers- the mother does not have to be there to supervise the father- plain and simple- he picks child up, he spends time with child- he drops off
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• she isnt even an ex she is just a one night stand also he has told her he does not want a relationship with her at all and he has also told her he sees no reason as to why he should have to hang out with her just to see his child.. she gives the excuse that she wants to see how he is with there child
    trinalette88

Comment by trinalette88 (original poster) at 4:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• Has he brought her to court for visitation?

Answer by louise2 at 6:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2013