Do you ever feel like a great big kid?

This morning when no one was around...I had chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. What do you do that makes you feel like a kid sometimes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• playing video games.......I'm just a sucker for them. Especially the long role playing games, like Legend of Zelda & the Final Fantasy Series. I even have my 7 year old daughter hooked, we play together now. But, she is only allowed 1 hour a day, even though i'll play for 2-3 hours after she goes to bed.....hahahaha, i feel 12.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Oh I thought you meant like a real big kid, I was going to say that sometimes I play with my kids and can actually act like them I am having so much fun I forget how old I am and my dh has to tell us (3) to stop it we are getting on his nerves. That is when I snap out of it and have to be the parent by then they don't listen because they think I am still playing. I don't know if that is a good thing or not....but I love it being a kid sometimes...LOL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• OMG I LOVE Zelda!!! I have played them all ... unless there is a version for the Wii ... Is there one!?!? If there is then I know what I want for my birthday! I can still tell you where all the items are for the SNES version.

Oh...I guess you have your answer from me huh?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:53 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• When I play with them at hope, outside or at a park and when we ride bikes together. Also, when I'm with a group of them and we talk. Like 11 or 12 years olds.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 11:08 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• All the time
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2009