What's your most embarrassing moment??

Here's mine..... lol

When I was pregnant w/ my twins, I had a lot of pre-term labor, etc. I was in the hospital on bed rest, and as you could imagine I had TERRIBLE CONSTIPATION. So one day as I took my usual un-successful trip to the bathroom, I was having such a hard time pooping, and my belly was so freakin' big that I could hardly sit on the toilet comfortably. I was grabbing the metal bar that was beside me, pulling on it as hard as I could, just trying anything to help me get this poop out of me that my twins were not allowing to come out. In the midst of my personal bathroom trauma, the DOOR FLIES OPEN and here I am sitting half on/off the toilet, crying, sweat rolling down my beet red face, and there are two nurses staring at me w/ crazy looks on their faces. I stopped and said "what!!!??" and then followed up w/ "GET OUT".... they said "mam, you pulled the emergency cord by the toilet"... & I said..."oh"...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol! That was a great story. I'm going to have to think about this one, i have a few good ones. I'll come back in a min when i think of the worst one.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:45 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Now that is sooo funny....rolling on floorthanks for the laugh....

I can't think of anything right now it is tooo early.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I have several but the top 2:
    I went to Magic Mountain with some friends in high school and wore some white shorts and a teal color shirt. I was so cool I matched my underwear to my shirt. I ended up going on the rapids ride with my then bf and when we got off you can see my teal underwear and his friends laughed so hard and said atleast we know she matches her underwear to her shirt.

Second: I was pregnant with my first baby and used to take my little dog everywhere with me. We lived in the desert at the time so cold weather wasnt the norm. I had to pick my dh up from work and was carrying my dog and apparently there was some ice on the steps (really weird) and I slipped and bounced on my butt holding my dog down 4-5 steps and my neighbors were outside and saw. I tried to be all casual about it but they were laughing.

Answer by gemgem at 8:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I was in high school and had an older boyfriend. I think I was like 16 and he was 19. Anyway, his father had a bad heart and serious anxiety issues so he ended up in the hospital. I remember we went to go visit him there. We were there with his two sisters and one of the sister's boyfriends along with his step mom and his half sister who was like five or something. So I am sitting up on the heater by the window and everyone is all concerned and talking to the father. Then out of no where, I didn't even see it coming I let out this HUGE fart! I couldn't believe it!! I was sooo embarassed. Everyone was just quite for a moment, then they couldn't help it and just burst into laughter! I guess on the bright side it sure lightened the mood. Then his younger sister (she was about 14) kept saying "Oh I feel so bad, I'm sorry I laughed" and then she kept trying to fart to make me feel better!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I couldn't possibly pick just one!
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• When i was with my husbands parents and mine and we were having a picnic it was 2 months after the party and i was 4months pregnant with Dylan and we were going to tell them today. My husbands brother had baby twins at the time and i was holding one of them then his father goes "Son i hope you don't go getting her pregnant anytime soon". I was like OMG, and my husband looked at me and laughed and i was like how can you laugh at that. And he goes "Dad i think you'll be quite surprised then" and my husband pulled out a t-shirt saying "I'm going to be a grampy AGAIN". After we told them i think he was quite embarrassed and i was kind of embarrassed to.  But we laughed it of eventually lol.

Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 2:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Oh gosh thanks for the laughter. I feel much happier tonight..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2009