This is for all the die hard Christians who thought this would not happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/26/supreme-court/?hpt=hp_t1 Human beings have triumped! God is happy!!!!! give me those thoughts.......

Asked by older at 11:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2013 in Religious Debate

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • @Robin, , it Isn't legal in Oregon...YET

Congratulations older to you and your family!
    Your granddaughter is beautiful and I can't believe how much she's grown!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• Was this nation not founded on Christianity, hence the reason for this fight in the first place?

No, those are the pathetic misconceptions of someone with a third grade education.

"The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg"
    -Thomas Jefferson
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2013

• You don't have to directly insult someone to bash them.

Where were you the past 4 years when people were posting horrendous attacks on older and her family because she refused to hide her daughter's marriage to make them more comfortable? If you're so interested in equality, why did you never once speak up to them, especially when they were lamely attempting to curse her and her children with bible verses?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• Was this nation not founded on Christianity

^^ No. No it wasn't.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• Just don't see why she needs to stoop to the level of those she's laughing at. She's no better than them!

And when you won't even tell her who you are, why should she consider you to be
    1)sincere
    2)serious
    3)anyone with a reputation which entitles them to chide someone else
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• "Oh it most definitely was once a Christian nation at one point. Was this nation not founded on Christianity, hence the reason for this fight in the first place?"

nope, try again. John Adams (2nd president of the US) along with all members of Congress at the time signed the Treaty of Tripoli in 1797 which stated "we were not in any way founded on the Christian religion". now that you know, go educate the person who told you wrong. it was Eisenhower in the 50s who started branding America with Christianity in order to make us "better" than the Commies.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• Oh God, anon, give it up. You don't like it, we get it, move along now.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• For that matter, anon, if it bothers you so much, why didn't you send her a pm to discuss it instead of trying to make it a drama thing in front of everyone?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• I want to be a immature bitch and say

But I will be nice and won't :)

LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 26, 2013