• In the Spotlight:

How would you feel .......?

How would you feel if you had broken up with your child's father about 4 weeks earlier and when you go to drop the baby off there is a female re-entering the house and when you knock on the door, she screams "WHO IS IT?" and he pretends nothing just happened? When I returned later to get my child, he kept saying, "I didn't hear all that." I know that she had stayed the night because his eyes were red when he answered the door as if he had just woke up and I had to bang on the door for him to answer.

Queentdi

Asked by Queentdi at 8:50 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, if you're broke up what business is it of yours, really?

He can see who ever he wants just the same as you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I wouldnt care if we were broken up. Its his business.

Answer by gemgem at 8:56 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i would be hurt and she definitely wouldnt have talked to me like that when i was dropping off my child
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• The point is that she yelled at me through his door. I drop my child off every morning, Monday-Thursday while I go to class. Although we are not together, she has no right to yell through anyones door. And I also stated that she was going in the house when I pulled up and she still shut the door as I was getting my child out of the car.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Thank you Jodi, you ANSWERED the question.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:59 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Sweetheart, this is the reason why it is better to be married to a man who wants to be a husband and father before we have sex and make babies. I understand that you are hurting, but you probably expected way more than he did. He's ready to move on, and apparently, you are not.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Uhhh, so you're saying this doesn't happen to married people? What world are you living in? There has been posts like this from married and divorced women. You did not read the question. How would you feel?
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 9:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I think I would have been more MAD than hurt, at the fact that she yelled at me. Oh no, I don't think so, not if I'm there to drop "our" child off.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 9:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I often yell who is it when someone is banging on my door. I wouldn't think anything of it personally. I would have just yelled back with who it was. I wouldn't have been hurt by it or upset.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:32 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i would be pissed, i have talked to my dh about it and we agree that if we ever break up we would have to date our SO for at least a year and be serious about marrying them for the kids to meet him/her.... i wouldnt care that he had been with antoehr girl (if we were apart) but i would be livid that she was around my kid. i would expect a background check and etc.... if was to let the child go over with her present again, you dont know her story1! could be bad news, could be nothing but i would wanna know the background of anyone my child is around!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:41 AM on Feb. 18, 2009