Do you and your kids bathe at night or in the morning? Why?

Everyone in my house bathes/showers at night. Dh gets really funky at work so he likes to shower as soon as he gets home. I do A LOT outside with the animals so I shower at night, my kids get really dirty during the day from playing outside so sometimes they get a bath mid-day and also at night. I can't stand the thought of going to bed dirty.

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 7:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2013 in Health

• We do it in the morning, because as you know we wear filthy clothes now at night, lmao!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 7:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• I prefer to bathe at night, but it doesn't always happen. I have been having my DD bathe at night, but I'm starting to think it would be easier to fit into our summer schedules if I had her bathe in the morning.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• Usually at night depending how gross we get during the day. A few times I will get one in the morning just to wake up.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• We all shower at night. During the summer, when we get out of the pool in the very late afternoon/early evening, we'll shower immediately and put on PJs rather than put regular clothes back on again.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• The kids and I bathe at night; my DH bathes in the morning, and sometimes he showers more than once a day.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• I normally take a shower at night before I go to bed, unless I have a doctor appt or something else.

Answer by older at 7:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• We bathe at night. I don't want us going to bed all grubby.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• My kids bathe at night. My husband usually showers night and morning. I shower whenever I have the most time that day.

Answer by missanc at 7:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• my kids, mostly at night. Me, both at night and morning(especially when its the time of the month)
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 7:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• I have to do it in the morning because of my hair.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2013