Do you have any unnatural family members/friends? Are you unnatural?

According to some of the definitions I've seen today, unnatural means not being able to make children, OR, getting married and not producing any children from this marriage.

So those who would fall under this category?

Straight couples that got married simply because *gasp* they're in love. They don't want kids.
Straight couples that perhaps do want kids, but can't conceive and use IVF.
Straight couples that adopt
Straight couples that miscarry

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2013 in Religious Debate

• Let your freak flag fly!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• My sister was in an "un-natural" relationship. She was unable to have kids and miscarried twice, So her husband went out and cheated on her with a cradle Catholic and continued to hide this relationship from her for 3 years and had 3 children. They are separated and waiting on the divorce and he has had 2 more kids. His "mistress" professes very loudly what a good "Christian" she is. (She has a total of 7 kids to 3 different fathers none of who she is legally married to.)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• "Raise your glass if your all wrong in the right ways...." Cheers bitches!!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• My SIL once told me that I was abnormal (at a family dinner at my home) because I had lived with my partner (her brother) for years and still didn't have any children (we hadn't planned on having any). I pointed out that she was 4 years older than me and still living with mommy and daddy and that perhaps I wasn't the most abnormal one sitting at the table :) My FIL decided it was time to go home at that point (lol).
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 5:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

Kristi, My ex also cheated on me with a "devout" Catholic who already had an out of wedlock child before she had an out of wedlock child with my husband. She also professes to be a good Christian. Yeah, right.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:16 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• I have a whole family of unnaturals! but boy are they happy unnaturals! something peole like the ones you mention will never have...

Answer by older at 7:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• My bff has been married for 18 years and has no kids, never wanted them.

A good friend of mine tried for 10 years, including two stabs at IVF without producing. They adopted two kids from China.

A lesbian couple I know had a boy last year using IVF.

I was unnatural for a long time, being married 13 years before deciding to have a kid.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 9:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• My sister is gay-and childless by choice. Gasp. Oh the horror!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• I am totally unnatural & both my sisters are unnatural..............in many ways!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2013

• My aunt and sister both married with zero intention of having kids. They both have dogs. Aunt is too old now anyway.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2013