Gender reveal ideas

Okay so we're pregnant with our second child. We're going to find out the sex, but were going to find out with our families and not at the ultrasound. We're going to have the tech put it in an envelope and do something fun when we all find out.
The problem is, I need ideas on how to do the reveal. The cake and the box of pink/blue balloons are done so often lately I want something different... So can anyone give me some ideas?

molly_beth13

Asked by molly_beth13 at 4:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Well if you and your husband won't know until you announce it other than reading it out of the envelope how could you do anything to announce the gender if you don't know yourself?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 9:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• You can go to Pinterest and search gender reveal - they have tons of ideas.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Pinterest.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• My cousin did blue M&M's from mym&ms.com.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• You show it to one person and Have them do it. Or the bakery will see,but not you or if you do the box of balloons you take it to party store where they open the envelope and put the balloons in...
    molly_beth13

Comment by molly_beth13 (original poster) at 2:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2013