What has changed in here?

I got a PM saying that Answers has made changes. I haven't been in here in a year.

What changes have been made?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 6:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2013 in About CafeMom

• It used to have more information about the member's Answers status on the right. Now you have to click my Answers Profile to see it.

Answer by Bmat at 7:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• No more school theme.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• New categories were added & some were taken away. They made avatars bigger & the "To Do List" no longer exists. You still get so many things to do, & the green banner at the top still tells you how many bumps or VU's you have left. Getting the anon feature has been moved to a higher level. And they seem to be open for suggestions lately.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• They brought back, and then stopped again, the QotD to try and get more people in, started an "Answerer of the Week" award that made people stabby, but then they made some changes that people asked for - especially the Special Needs category people have been asking for years.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:57 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• I'm here because of the same reason, lol! I got the email as well. I just haven't been on Cafemom much in general. Kinda weird, bc I used to be such a regular here!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:58 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• OK that's strange.... I didn't get an email or a PM... hmmmmmm
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• I don't think I got the e-mail either.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2013