Pre trial today :(

today in about 30 minutes ill be on my way to court for pretrial in my divorce case. god im nervous! last night i had 2 panic attacks in my sleep and i only got about 6 hours. woke up looking like the grim reaper today and my heart is racing. thank goodness for makeup right? im nervous because im representing myself and my ex husband was once violent to the kids and is asking for unsupervised visitation. i feel a little better that i put together a good memorandum over the weekend by myself, presenting all the evidence of what he did in the past and why he's an unfit parent. im still very anxious though. hope i can think straight while im in court today :( best wishes please!!!

simple frown

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• You sound aside from the panic attacks that are ready for this! you will do great, have confidence in this...mommie power, go get him girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 8:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Hope things go well for you!

Answer by missanc at 8:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Will be thinking of you! Good luck. You sound very prepeared and I'm proud of you!!
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 8:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• good luckfingers crossedHope all goes well.  Try to relax.  Stay focused & remember the judge is just a man w/ a black robe.  If it helps, picture him sitting there w/ nothing but boxers on under that robe! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Will be thinking of you today
    Court, been there.
    Anxious feelings are normal, try to remember that, maybe that will calm it down some

Hope judge keeps his lawyer in check as you do not have one, keeping it all fair

Hugs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• i know when i get there my brain will shove the panic aside so i can do what i have to do. its just the anticipation of it that and not knowing what's going to happen that is making me sooo anxious!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Wish you the best, hope you can present your case good and the judge see that he is an unfit parent. Good Luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Good luck!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• howd it go
    and what ever happened about sharing evidence?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• it went fine. alot of anxiety over nothing really. the judge just wanted to make sure we both had our ducks in a row for trial next month. i shared all the evidence i have with his attorney and the judge so hopefully i have everything i need to win! thanks all for your kind words :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2013