Anyone else suffering with a stomach virus? adult content

About 8 last night,my stomach got distended,and it felt like the bottle of water I drank wasn't moving out of my stomach. I was like WTH? I didn't drink THAT much. I couldn't get comfortable. My stomach hurt so bad. Then the nausea started. I headed to the bathroom and as I sat there,I started to sweat REALLY bad,and feel like I was going to pass out. I threw up so much that I was expecting a lung to come up! Then the diarrhea,UGH. I sat on that toilet for over an hour,and almost fell asleep,i was so tired. I didn't sleep well at all. My stomach was aching so much. It doesn't help that I have my period as well.
I'm avoiding seeing any food on tv,because my stomach turns over.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2013 in Health

• feel better

LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• We had one a few months ago that was SO BAD like that but it only lasted for about 12 hours. It was like having a 3 day bug smacked into a 12 hour window. To make it worse it went through my entire family of 4 within a 2.5 day time frame. All at about 12 hours each. I spent the entire weekend either throwing up or cleaning up throw up. worst weekend of my life!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• OMG! What did you eat or drink? I hope you feel better very soon. We had it months ago but not that bad. :(

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• My 4 yo had a tummy bug Monday. It's been 3 days so guessing (and hoping) it skipped the rest of the family this time, but it sure made him miserable!

Answer by missanc at 10:26 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Take care of yourself.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• I've heard there is a flu going around.
    I thought that is what I had, but alas, it's a migraine. Day 2. Fun.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• I have no idea ILoveMyPaulie. I think I either picked it up at Target or Dollar Tree on Tuesday. Apparently no one washes their hands anymore. I guess we're back to disinfecting every surface when we're out

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• I took a Motrin,and I feel a little better

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Feel Better :) I just have had 2 sick kids all week
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Hope you feel better soon.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 1:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2013