Have you ever willed something so much or hoped for something and did it come true?

If you care to share? It got me to thinking that even though I know some things are the way they are. I have willed for so many things and the hope lives on it may not be right away but it does come.

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 10:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2013 in Just for Fun

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Yes, but it would be arrogant of me to think I had anything to do with it. BIL was in a horrible accident last year and almost died and it seems like all I did for a couple of weeks was to pray/ hope / wish that he recover at least in some capacity. His recovery, while nothing short of a miracle, has I believe been due to his amazing positive attitude and the hard work and dedication of the nursing staff and the staff of physicians that treated him. Even the Drs are amazed at how well he is doing. I'm still glad that he is better and I wouldn't change anything about my reaction to his accident.
    Somehow I think you might be talking about something else.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:42 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Yes, I prayed every day for it & I Thank God for it every day too.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Sure. But I am smart enough to know that there is no proof of cause and effect in these cases.
    Most of the time it is because I put my wishes into actions.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• You know I got a fortune just last week that said "If you dream it - it will happen". Somehow I don't think it's that easy. Have some of my wishes come true? Sure. But not because I sat around and willed it to happen.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Still hoping for movement on the job front. I would so like to make a change.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2013