Breakups?

This guy that I was seeing for a while we got into a fight about him not coming to visit me after I had surgery so we broke up. He didn't want to work things out and pretty much in 4 days he was over me. Then he decided he wanted to make it work so we tried. Then all of a sudden he cut off contact never told me he didn't wanna make it work, he stopped texting me, stopped talking to me. IDK what to do I have never been in this situation? 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• Move on, and do not talk to him gain
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• I mean I would understand if he didn't want to work it out but at least tell me don't tell me you want to work it out and then the next day no texts and cutting off contact.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• so when he decided he wanted to try and "work it out" did you two have sex? If yes, then you were just one last booty call.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Doesn't matter why he did it. Cross him OFF your social calendar and never see him again. He is rude, crude and socially unacceptable. Stay away.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• LostSoul88-Nope I did not.

gdiamante-your right he is!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• He might be busy. I would focus on your recovery and don't let what he is doing or not doing bug you. I know it's hard. But, Truthfully if a guy isn't going to be there for you after surgery, he won't be with you during any hard times. good luck
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Don't worry about the why, just know he is a total ass and move on from there.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Sillylins-I have texted him and have not gotten a response I haven't heard from him it will be a week Tomorrow/

kmath-I agree he is an ass

I understand relationships don't work but don't tell me you wanna make it work and then stop having contact with me. I am not upset over ending things I am upset with how he did it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Do not let it bother you.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2013

• why not?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2013