Hi hopefully one of you ladies can assist me. I'm 27 and I have a son already so I've been through pregnancy. My period is a day late and my cramps are killin me. Still no sign of a cycle yet. I'm super nervous but ready if I am because my son is almost 10. I have sore tender like breasts around my areola area. That's rare for me but I hear you can get them before your Cycle but I've never had sore tender Breast before my cycle. Please help !

Shairving

Asked by Shairving at 2:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2013 in Pregnancy

• If you've been through a pregnancy before, then you probably know how to take a pregnancy test.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• You're a day late, so you should be able to take an at-home urine test.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Of course I do who wouldn't take one. If u can read I also said my cycle is a day late. Perhaps it's too early ! Think before writing wanting to be smart mouthed not helpful. I didn't come on this site for begat icing
    Shairving

Comment by Shairving (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• it's cancer
    thats why your period is late
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• I did one on yesterday BALLAD it was negative. It may be too early I'm thinking. My first pregnancy almost 10 years ago I remember taking one a couple days after it was missed and it was negative. A week later. I took 3 more. All positive lol. Is it EPT that tells you early ?
    Shairving

Comment by Shairving (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Thank you
    Shairving

Comment by Shairving (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Hmm pregnancy test was negative, you've been having cramps all day that have been "killing you" call me crazy but that's typically a sign that your period is just around the corner. So I'd sit my ass down, take a chill pill, and prepare for the oncoming red tidal wave. If it doesn't come in a week I'd retest and call my doctor. You know like someone who's already had a kid would figure out how to do.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Begat icing?
    Only a pregnancy test can tell you if you are pregnant. It's really that simple. Also, it should have said right there on your "Ask a question" screen to please not post questions asking if you might be pregnant, because the internet isn't a pregnancy test. You don't even know what's going on in your uterus. How would strangers on the internet know what's going on in your uterus. By the way, my first pregnancy was 12 years ago and First Response tests were already detecting pregnancy before a missed period. Sign off your computer and go to a drugstore if you want to know if you are pregnant.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• tender boobs
    my guess, pregnant

i am taking
    girl, 21 inches, 7lbs 4ozs
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2013