I call my friends number and it goes right to voicemail and says it isnt set up yet. Is she blocking me?

I've been texting too, but get no response. She is unemployed and having money problems. She also needs to find a new home to rent.

I've been working a lot lately, and I don't know if she's upset about something I did or didn't do. She blocked another friends calls because she was mad at her. (She felt used and that the other woman looked down on her because of her financial situation)

Should I contact her husband or stop by her house? I AM WORRIED!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• no you aren't blocked
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Maybe she honestly got a new phone?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• If it was a close friend, I would stop by & check in on her. She may appreciate the effort considering what she's going thru.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Or she had her phone shut off, or got a new phone, or you dialed the number wrong. There could be a number of different reasons? Why automatically jump to "blocked my number"?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Because I know she's done it to other people, instead of talking about whatever the issue is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Chances are she got a new phone or reset her phone. My daughter refuses to set up her voicemail and it makes me crazy!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• It's her phone number. It's programmed in my cell phone.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• If she's having money problems maybe her phone got cut off?
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• Won't it say the phones disconnected then?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

• "Won't it say the phones disconnected then?"

idk, maybe that would depend on the carrier? I haven't had a lot of experience with that sort of thing. But I hope whatever it is the two of you work it out, that it's a misunderstanding or something and not that she's intentionally blocking you
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2013