Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Wife with MS wants divorce from verbally/mental abusive husband to wife and 2 daughters

Answer Question

Asked by loneleet at 9:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2013 in Relationships

Level 2 (4 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • Go to a lawyer and start the divorce proceedings. 


    Answer by JeremysMom at 9:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

  • ok.... so....

    Answer by Crafty26 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

  • Will you family take you and your children in? Contact shelters for women. They will have someone for you to talk to.

    Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

  • and ___________________?

    Answer by fiatpax at 9:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

  • Get a lawyer.

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2013

  • Are you dependent on your husband for daily care? For money? How old are your daughters? Are you worried that your husband will try to get custody because of your disability? I'm just trying to get a better sense of what is holding you back. There's a good organization that helps disabled parents with custody issues and CPS problems. Go to

    Answer by Ballad at 12:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

  • and your question is?

    Answer by Dardenella at 12:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

  • good?

    Answer by LindaClement at 2:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

  • You need to go talk to a lawyer. See what your options are.

    Answer by louise2 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

  • Talk with legal aid.

    Answer by morebee7 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.