Should I go? adult content

I went to the restroom last night anf I saw that I had this mucous lokking thing mixed with blood I took a shower and cleaned down there. After I got out the shower I sat down and then waited and went to the restroom again and nothing was there. But when I went to pee it was there again. Now today in the morning blood still came out along with that mucous which I'm guessing is my plug. My back is hurting. Should I go to th hospital now? My ob streched my cervix yesterday so could that be aomething to cause the bleeding?

mylovelylife

Asked by mylovelylife at 7:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I would play it safe and go to the hospital or at least check with your doctor...

Answer by older at 8:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• contractions?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Thank you yes I'm having some but irregular ones
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 8:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Call your OB & tell them what you wrote here & ask what you should do. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Yes anytime you touch the cervix you irritate it and it can bleed. Probably losing the plug. Irregular contractions too? I would call and see if my OB would like to meet me at the hospital. They could get regular pretty fast.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• *If it was me* I was not as much of a worrier as most it seems... so I personally would chalk it up to the exam since I know and exam in late pregnancy can cause a small amount of bleeding and the mucus on the loss of my mucus plug and go about my day staying hydrated and waiting it out. If the pain got unbearable of the bleeding got to be more than a little spotting I would call my OB or read to L&D for a check up.

However sine you are not me. The best thing I can recommend is that if you are unsure you need to call you OB especially with it being Friday.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Thank you ladies I will call them in a little bit and see what they say
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• The cervical check could have dislodged the mucus plug. The last time I was checked before I had my daughter, I bled just from the doctor poking around. Best of luck for a safe delivery.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Thank you @Ballad
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2013