What's your plans this weekend?

I am so excited. I get lots of quality time with my son. He's 3 1/2 so I have to have an agenda so he won't be bored, we will busy all day I want him to feel tuckered out.

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 11:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• getting ready for our beach vacay! we leave monday :) so i have to make sure the house is clean, laundry done and the animals are well stocked and of course, packing. we'll probably just take it easy this weekend.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• My cousin is getting married tomorrow. Other than that, hiding from the heat.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Today is our 6 year wedding anniversary, so I think DH was thinking about going to the movies on Sunday, when he's off :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• packing for upcoming trip, menu planning, budgeting, bills, paperwork, lots of outside time.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2013