Babies

I know that I'm no where ready to have a child. All I ever wanted was to have a boy and a girl with a great man. I love my boy and i'm enjoying raising him, I just never imagined I would be doing it alone. I was visiting one of my good friends that just had a baby and even though it's alot of work and all I wanted to have another instantly anybody else get that way?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 11:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• The only time I felt like that was when we had been trying to get pregnant with our first. My friend had just had a baby, and I went to visit her. I held her son for a while, and when we got into the car, I was like I want one of those so badly!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Yup, sometimes I regret that my husband is now fixed, even tho we have 5 kids.

Wanna borrow a girl? We have 4!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Hun, I don't even have a uterus, and I feel I could go back in time and do this! I hear ya! even someone as old as I am wish I could!

Answer by older at 11:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Rule of thumb never smell a newborn. It triggers response in the brain and makes you want to reproduce.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• I get that way all the time.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2013