What's good lunches for a preschooler that are quick?

I'm really trying to be a better cook, i was wondering what's some good quick meals to make for a 3 year old?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 11:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Pb&j sandwiches are faves of my 2 and 4 yo's. I use all fruit rather than jelly. They also like cooked pasta, hot or cold - I throw in some cucumber, broccoli and 1/2 cherry tomatoes along with some shredded cheese. We have omelettes for lunch fairly often as well with cheese and whatever veggies I have in hand. Many nights I cook extra with the plan to have leftovers for a day or two.
    Fresh fruit in season on the side.

Answer by missanc at 11:44 AM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Yogurt, cheese and crackers, fruit, quesadillas, half sandwiches, hard-boiled eggs.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Leftovers. Veggies and dip. Wraps and sandwiches. Soup. Pancakes.

Anything they eat any other time of the day.

But I will ask: when did spending time nurturing our families go out of style? What's the need for 'fast' about?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2013