If I haven't been able to hold food or liquid down for two days will I have another miscarriage.

I have had two miscarriages in the past three months, found out yesterday am pregnant again. I've been sick for the past week, now I can't hold anything down.

DaddysKiddo

Asked by DaddysKiddo at 12:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Two miscarriages in the last 3 months? How can that be? Maybe you have been pregnant this whole time? Have you been to an OBGYN? That should be your first stop. How far along are you now? Most pregnancy nausea doesn't start immediately.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• I haven't been to see my ob yet I have made an appoinment. I have not been pregnant this whole time my hcg level on my first pregnancy were 4820, then it dropped and kept going till my ob officially confirmed it was a miscarriage. My second one I was a little further along when the numbers dropped and I had a D&C done. My last menstrual was the fourteenth of May, so i don't really know exactly how far along I am.
    DaddysKiddo

Comment by DaddysKiddo (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• if you are pregnant and haven't been able to hold food or liquid down for two days why have you not at least called your DOCTOR yet??? if you can't hold liquids down you might need some IV fluids... call! Not even going to address the other discrepancies mentioned here...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• I honestly don't think it's morning sickness I've gone through that before. I think I might have caught a bug, just worried with my past history that I might loss another child
    DaddysKiddo

Comment by DaddysKiddo (original poster) at 1:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• You might have hyperemesis which I believe causes severe morning sickness. Definitely talk to your obgyn.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• I just joined this site to be able to get answers and advice. Not to have people who know nothing about me to have the nerve to question my truth. So if you're not willing to reply in an adult manner then please do not comment on my questions THANK YOU.
    DaddysKiddo

Comment by DaddysKiddo (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Hyperemesis I haven't heard of that I will look into that. Thank you
    DaddysKiddo

Comment by DaddysKiddo (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Keep drinking. water and lay down as much as possible.
    Honestly, I do not know but I do know tat your body can not recover from a miscarriage that quickly. Use condoms for a while if this does ur and talk to you OBGYN
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• As someone who has suffered from recurrent miscarriages, I wish you a safe pregnancy and delivery. Keep the faith. Baby dust to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• What have you tried eating?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2013