Post your "funny member" jokes here! adult content

Potty Training Johnny Little Johnny's parents were attempting to potty train him. When he did go to the bathroom though, it seemed like he hit everything except the toilet. Then his mother would have to go in and clean up after him.

After a couple of weeks, she had had enough, so she took Johnny to the doctor. After explaining the problem to him, the doctor said, "Well, his member is too small. There is an old wive's tale that says to give him two slices of toast each morning and his member will grow. Then he will be able to hold it and aim straight."

The following morning, Johnny jumped out of bed and raced downstairs to the kitchen. On the table were a dozen slices of toast. "Mom," Johnny yelled, "the doctor said I only have to eat two slices of toast." "Yes, I know son," his mother replied and smiled. "The other ten are for your dad."

PartyGalAnne

Asked by PartyGalAnne at 2:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• PGA member of the week
    Are you kidding ?
    Everyboby knows PGA has a member for every day of the month !

and that is only counting the really big ones that are vividly colored, vibrate, and have snap on accessories in a variety of textures.

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• There was once this lady whose husband was a cheap man, but he got sick and as he lay in his dying he asked his wife, "hun could you please put my $ in my casket when I die so I can take it with me?" she replied sure hun...the man eventually died and in the funeral someone saw the wife put something in his casket, and she asked her" did you really put his money in the casket? she replied, yes, I gave him a check and if he can cash it where he is going, he can keep it!

Answer by older at 2:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• A man was involved in a terrible accident which left his member mangled and crushed. The doctor assured him that his manhood could be rebuilt, but since it was cosmetic surgery, his insurance would not cover the cost. On hearing this, the man asked the doctor what the cost would be.

"$4,000 for small, $7,000 for medium, $15,000 for large," the doctor replied.

The man appeared pleased with this news, but couldn't decide whether he wanted the medium or the large. The doctor suggested that since the decision also affected the man's wife, he talk it over with her privately before making a decision. The doctor then left the room while the injured man phoned his wife.

When the doctor returned, he found the man staring dejectedly into space.
    "Have you and your wife reached a decision?" the doctor asked.

"Yes," the man sighed sadly. "After discussing it, my wife has decided she'd rather remodel the kitchen."
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Look! They all fit in my tote bag! (Now I'll have to get a CM tote to carry them in!)

PartyGalAnne

Comment by PartyGalAnne (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• cafemom would LOVE the free advertising on the side of a tote fulled with your 'goodies'

lol

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2013