What was your dating style?

I live in a small-ish town.
We would ask out/be asked out on a date,and then you dated just that person until it either led somewhere...or didn't,and then you dated someone else.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Small Town here too. I met my DH in 7th grade. Dated in 10th?? He left in 10th to go to Military School. His Mom wanted him away from me, LOL! We still dated & saw each other on weekends. Went to College, got a job then married.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Hit and run
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• I was a serial monogamist/dater
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• i just started dating im not sure if i even have a style.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• I've been with my husband since I was 17, so I wasn't dating long and didn't have a style.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• The first time around, I didn't date anybody seriously before I met the man I knew I would marry. After I got divorced, I did date a few people. Only once for a short time did I ever date two guys at once. They knew about each other. One relationship lasted till this day, the other didn't.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• I've always pretty much been the type that dates one guy, sees where it goes, and if/when it doesn't work out, then date someone else. I think once I dated more than one guy at a time, but it was more like first dates with different guys, to see who I liked and then I dated that guy.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• I only ever had two dates. One was for a banquet for a sport the dude was winning an award it. It was a pleasant night, never saw him again.

The second was the only 'official' date I ever had with dh. That was pretty much 'instant on' and we were inseparable after that.

Otherwise, when I was growing up, people were either 'going out' (more or less the same as 'going steady') or not, in which case they could be dating any number of different people.

My last date was before I was 16.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• a combo of Stacie and Libras
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• I was a dating whore who DIDN"T sleep around.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2013