Too bad! adult content

We just got back from the swimming pool at our condo complex. My daughter went to change into a nightgown from her wet swimsuit, but she ran downstairs because she had to tell me something urgent that couldn't wait long enough for her to dry off first. My boyfriend said it was too bad the world has gotten to be what it is because she gave us the perfect "I can't believe I did that" picture that we could have teased her with when she was a teenager. She appeared dressed in nothing but a pair of pink unicorn Stompees with three Disney Princess diving wands in her hands and her hair falling out of a ponytail.

So do you take pics like that of your kids, or is discretion the better part of valor these days?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 9:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2013 in General Parenting

• That would have been a great. I have a lovely picture of me when I was about 7/8 with a leopard print bikini and roller skates(doesn't everyone roller skate in that??? LOL) on that my parents enjoyed showing my DH when we first started dating.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• These are the times of your life! Yes we do & I cry when I see how fast they are growing! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Haha- definitly good for a pic ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• Yes I take pictures like that. With the advent of digital cameras it isn't hard to take and then keep for yourself. While I wouldn't share it on facebook or something nothing wrong with having them.

I took one of my son in our rabbit cage, I was cleaning house and went into his room to find him in it(the rabbit was out and about) and had to take a picture. I couldn't believe he fit himself in there. He has since said he went in multiple times and even with the rabbit(who has since passed). lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• My daughter is 6 years older than her brother. He became her dress up doll. I have a picture of him at about age 2, wearing a leopard unitard, a pink too-too, and gobs of makeup.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• I thought it was a requirement for parents to have a supply of black mail, uh I mean incriminating, no I mean adorable photos to be cherished & laughed at for years to come! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• I have a picture of me in wonder woman underoos in the front yard with a wig made of yarn.
    I was old enough to know better.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• I definitely do.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2013

• I don't, but that is a personal choice. I have a couple of censored tub shots and that's about it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:07 AM on Jun. 29, 2013