So, here's MY embarassing moment of the week....

There's a cat that has been attacking my cats for the past month. I just heard yowling so I came out the front door and saw that damned cat! I immediately ran at him snapping my fingers and yelling... Well running down the street my shorts fell to my ankles and people were walking down the sidewalk.

Hmm.....

What's your embarassing moment of the week?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 12:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2013 in Entertainment

• GRANNY PANTIES?!?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• No! Cute ones
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Well, okay. I'm five one and 143 pounds. Not the greatest, but I'm working at it. So I put my swimsuit on for the first time this year because my daughter really wanted me to get in the water and play with her new pool toys. We went to the pool, and there was a landscape guy raking leaves. My daughter announces to him, all happy, "My mommy was going to lose more weight before she put on her swimsuit, but I really wanted her to go in the water with me, so she decided to do it even if her tummy is big."

I wanted to crawl under the pile of leaves!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• "No! Cute ones"OP
    Well shit that doesn't count! Hell you probably gave the 90 yr old grandpa across the street heart palpitations, and wet dreams for the year!
    Embarrassment is when you do the classic toilet paper on the shoe in a black tie affair and accepting an award for 'officer of the month' but the new twist is the little piece of brown stuff people would not ordinarily see unless you are wearing white high heels, and just knew it was shit! But no amount of explaining that it was actually the paper cake makers use so the cakes wouldn't stick to the platter. I was NO where near the bathroom on a night like that....this was 9 yrs ago though.
    But I haven't had any embassments for this week, try next week... lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughterOh you ladies really know how to start my day!  Those were great stories.  Sorry to laugh at your expense, but let's face it, that's some hilarious stuff there!  lol :p  I don't think I embarrassed myself this week.  But I also don't embarrass too easily, so.....

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Time to buy tighter cloths. Now that you lost weight.

Answer by louise2 at 7:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• OMG! I totally had a similar moment...

another cat was harassing my cat and i was wearing a dress that shrunk in the washer. its not a dress i wear in public, only around the house now. if i bend over you can totally see my panties. well i had to run outside quickly and get my cat wearing that dress in my backyard, which is surrounded by other people's houses. yeah.... embarrassing!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2013