How long will it take her?!? UPDATE!!!! SHE DID IT!!!! HOLY SHIT SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 2....Has yet to clean up her toys and dirty clothes in her bedroom. Told her until she does it, she will not watch cartoons, no treats, no going outside and playing with her friends, no riding her bike. I will not cave in.....I not will cave in.....I not will cave in.....I not will cave in....I not will cave in..... Ahhhh when will this stubbornness, hardheaded 4 yr old last??? I let her on the front porch and watch the world go by...

dancing

We finally got the pool up...I got my new suit on, she was watching me, she took out hers, she is dancing in joy thinking she is swimming with mommy. I turned and told her, "Nope, not until you pick up your stuff" then I calmly exited the door, and the look on her face was like I just took her lovie and burned it. And then ther miracle happened, light from above shined on my home and it took on a angelic glow. And in excactly 18min 43 sec she had her toys picked up, suit on, floaties in hand. Ahhhhhhhhhhh victory is sooooo sweet....almost like chocolate....*sigh*   

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• LOL That's great!
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Huzzah!!!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Yayyy!!!!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• LOL! Perseverance pays off! Good job!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Two points for Mommy!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• lol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• laughingAhhh yes, the sweet taste of victory! The smell of success.  Enjoy it while it lasts, b/c in no time she'll have it a mess! lol :p  (hey that rhymed ;p)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Yay, but whatever happened to the fruit loops that were on the floor??
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Good job :) keep it up so she gets use to that being an everyday rule.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• "whatever happened to the fruit loops that were on the floor??"
    IDK...Either she ate them or there are some very happy FAT ants somewhere...lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2013