were you wondering how they went? I tried luvs last night for the first time.. and

my son woke up with a wet shirt! ugh I swear I can't find diaperst hat hold his pee. Execpt for huggies over nights so i'll just have to use those I guess.
Yes, hes in the right size :)

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I figured it wouldn't go well... :) I will not use anything except for Pampers Sensitive. Have you tried them yet? We used Luvs one time....and I will never use them again. They didn't even feel thick enough to hold anything!!!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 10:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• this may be sound stupid but my friend had this problem and turns out when she closed the diaper her sons little wee wee was pointing up so when he laid down it came straight out the top
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 10:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Luvs are the only thing that won't leak with us and I love how they aren't thick. We do have a girl though so that probably makes a big difference.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 10:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I have a girl also, I guess my lil one just pees more! lol
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 10:23 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• my son had that problem when he was younger... and my doctor said to point the winkee down and we stopped having problems...
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 10:24 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I use cloth diapers but on the occasion we are visiting family over a weekend and staying I use disposables. On these occasions (because every disposable I have used at night has leaked!!) I wrap a tie nappy around over the top to secure it better. It stops it from leaking for me. Might be worth a shot trying to do that (the cloth never gets wet either..it just seems to hold the dispoable closer.

My son is a heavy heavy wetter so if it works for me it could work for you! :)
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 10:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I really don't like LUVS. I love PAMPERS SWADDLERS!!!!
    heyiitsang84

Answer by heyiitsang84 at 10:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i loved swaddlers as well.. but my son is in a size 4 so is out of them now..
    And AMOMMY that doesn't sound stupid but i check and make sure its pointing down and not up :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• that was my experience too, except they didnt make the overnite huggies and pampers were the only one that worked for my son's skinny butt!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My DD can only use Pampers or cloth because everything else breaks her out, but she is also a super soaker and the Pamers seem to do well.
    I have a bad momma story, so please dont bash:
    DH and I took her out and we were just planning on going for breakfast, so I didnt bring the diaper bag. We ended up staying out ALL day, for 6 hours. She was in the same diaper the whole time and it didnt leak.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 18, 2009