True or False?

LOL! for me it was kind of true, which is why i havent been out to eat at a restaurant in years. i put mine in high chairs though, so i didnt have to worry about them crawling under the table. but, one of mine was always so impatient and hated sitting in the chair, so she'd thrash around after a certain point and make a scene.

shopping, on the other hand, is not a bad experience. my youngest is so used to going that she sits happily in the cart patiently. if i have to bring all 3 though, then it's hell.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• So true :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• If its not a fast food place my toddlers don't go haha.

I'm that other diner who shoots laser beams out of my eyes lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• pretty much- which is why we almost NEVER went out to eat (other than fast food) when the kids were little
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• My mom told us. You train your kids at home, like you want them to act in public. (as in eating at a restaurant).

My kids at an early age sat, ate, no playing and any other stupid stuff.

Answer by louise2 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• DS was actually pretty good the couple of times we went out to a nicer restaurant when he was a toddler. I think I even got to eat my whole meal a few times. :)
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughterLOL!  That's why you usually go to kid-friendly places when they're in that phase! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Sometimes I think it was easier to take a toddler out than it is a five-year-old. She doesn't scream and make a scene, thank God, but she squirms and wonders when the food is coming and tries to monopolize the conversation. Ugh!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2013

• My DH who never had kids of his own has zero tolerance for noisy kids. He talks loud enough to be heard about the parents not being able to control their kids. Meanwhile I'm shushing him, and shooting him dirty looks, It's sooo embarrassing. That's one of the reasons I don't go to restaurants anymore. He has a lot of good traits, that's not one of them.

Anonymous