Just an observation really..... I'm wearing a skirt. For the 1st time in about a year? And I'd forgotten ---- adult content

how easy it is to use the toilet! No belts, no buckles, no zips, no buttons, no catches (and no worry about it slipping onto a wet floor in a public toilet).
I suppose there's a slight minus tho - I need 2 hands to wipe (or preferably 3!).
Sorry for the images... just needed to comment.

justyed

Asked by justyed at 8:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Hmm. It hasn't been that long since I wore a skirt and I don't recall it being more difficult to wipe. You must be wearing a pretty full skirt.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Just don't get the back stuck in your underwear! lol I love wearing skirts and dresses.

Mama.x3

Answer by Mama.x3 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Don't you just pull it up and sit down? I usually do. I have never heard of pulling down a skirt!

Answer by louise2 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2013

• Just keep the skirt well clear so you don't pee on it!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2013

• thx for the comments. QuinnMae it was a slightly below kneelength so I personally found it more diff - needed 1 hand to raise it, 1 to wipe,and preferably a 3rd to hold the roll. Louise2 - well I have heard of people doing this but wouldn't do it unless I guess it was a very tight long 1? Ballad yes I remember this when I was a little nipper! but hope won't happen again unless I'm drunk - and i'm unlikely to be out drunk unless wearing jeans!
    justyed

Comment by justyed (original poster) at 6:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2013