Please help! Child visitation issues

My boyfriend (we're both still married, getting out of relationships) has 3 kids with his wife. She is refusing to let him see them. What are his rights as of right now? He's desperate to see his children. He has seen them once for 45 minutes in the last month. We're in Ohio. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• I swear some bm's are so cruel, how could she deny him the right NOT to see his kids.

She is in the wrong and what is so sad the court favors the mother all of the time. Atleast it seems that way for me (same situation). She is being so unfair it is not the kids fault she is having issues with him, some woman act like this because they see their ex'es living a happy life and their's is not so happy so they try to make you miserrable. Just tell your BF to hang in there it will be alright even though he might not see them as often as he would like he will get to see them in her stupid terms or until he takes care of it with an attorney. Oh and just stay out of the witches way let him and her sort things out it could get nasty.GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• He needs an attorney. His rights don't mean anything if he can't back himself up.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 9:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Thanks Butterfly. I'm on Yahoo chatting with him right now... going out there later... but yeah, he's pretty upset. :( I've never been in a situation like this and it's all very odd to me. I've never really experienced a birth mother not letting the daddy see the kids... when he has done nothing wrong to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Feb. 18, 2009