Does/Did anyone have a BIG boy... and notice his... penis went away?

So, he did have a visible penis at one point... and at his four month visit the doctor had to kind of push back his..I don't know.... "Area fat" to check it out and said it was fine. It since has crawled even FURTHER in... and looks like there's just a set of... you know... hangin' there. Lol! No penis what so ever. He pees fine... and doesn't complain at all. Is it just cuz he's a chubby guy?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's because of him being a chubby guy. Grown men who are obese actually have the same problem. I am not saying your baby is obese. Just that the extra fat in that area is "hiding" his little man. It's okay though, he will grow out of it and it's totally normal.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• You are soo funny DDry.laughingBut I second that you are so right especially the obese part..LOL It just dissapears and pokes it's head out like a "turtle head" I have used this term before it is so funny.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I second DDry
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 10:07 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• my son was always skinny.... idk! that is funny though.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:36 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I think we had a problem too but with being fat and he might have small penis as he gets older it will grow and peek more don't worry it will show up espiaccle when he can crawl then he will loose some baby fat as long as he can pee YOUr good
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• All the chubby boys dont have a penis. dont worry
    Anonymous

• I had two chubby boys with no penises! LOL

My youngest is just now starting to thin out...and he's TWO!!! rofl (still enough fat down there though that his penis hides sometimes. LOL)

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 12:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Thank you ladies! I didn't think anything was wrong... until it COMPLETELY disappeared for his bath the other day!

I mean, I might be his mom... but I still want him to...ya know... have fun later in life! ;)
    Anonymous

• yes, it's a fat pocket. my boy's not even big, but he has a fat pocket there and his penis hides. just make sure you push back the fat to clean the penis with every diaper change and during baths. if he is circumsized, the skin can grow back together if you don't gently pull it back often.
    tstep972

Answer by tstep972 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2009